First time offered in 20 years
It is unique, it is unrivalled
A Residence of inspiration and unsurpassed grandeur.
Breathtakingly executed to a finite degree.
Set in a private oasis right on Seven Shillings Beach.
Back dropped by idyllic Bay & Harbour views from the beach to the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and beyond.
Accompanied by Sydney’s most coveted ‘Pagoda’ Boathouse and calm, deepwater berth for year round mooring.
This masterpiece of residential architecture, designed by Richard Christian and Walter Barda, indulges every possible personal extravagance, need, whim and necessity. Detailed to an exceptional degree by Michael Love and Thomas Hamel, ‘luxury’ has been applied unstintingly to create a cocoon of extraordinary beauty. Every minute consideration is in place, not an inch has been overlooked in the quest for absolute comfort and aesthetic excellence. The mood is rich yet doesn’t intimidate, is substantial yet inviting and intimate, it is above all, a home.
Remarkably secluded, it melts into the hillside affording those ‘in residence’ a haven of privacy from neighbours, beach-walkers or harbour-goers… yet from the grounds or interiors, the views are both intimate and spectacular, reaching into the bay and across the harbour. Tailored to an impeccable degree, positioned in Australia’s most exclusive enclave with unrepeatable waterfront facilities, this home is a once in a lifetime opportunity at an international level.
• Travertine entrance with double doors to grand foyer and magnificent curved staircase
• Exquisite drawing room & formal dining room
• Wonderfully conceptualised ‘provincial’ kitchen featuring Gaggenau appliances and idyllic casual dining
• Gentleman’s Study with handmade oak cabinetry, bar and gas log fire
• Fabulous ‘inside/outside’ recreation room opening directly to travertine alfresco dining, lawn, pool, beach and boathouse. Affording effortless large-scale catering, this indoor area includes teppanyaki kitchen, commercial refrigerator, casual living and dining (with access to wine cellar, pantry and storage)
• Expansive travertine harbour front terraces accessed by rooms on each of three levels
• 5 sensational bedrooms with stunning harbour views (all with ensuites and the Master with two ensuites and two dressing rooms)
• Gym, TV and games room
• Sophisticated surveillance system
• Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Bespoke handmade finishes and exquisite timber detailing throughout.